Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chrome vs Firefox

Chrome vs Firefox 16 Oct 2019 10:26 #111700

I don't have a clue what the reason is, but AwakeNetwork.org is displayed much better on Chrome than on e.g. Firefox. I've also tested Safari, Edge on a Windows Notebook and Brave on mobile, they all look like Firefox.

Chrome:

AN1.jpg

Firefox:

AN2.jpg

Firefox and others do not resolve the IP Address into awakenetwork.org, that in combination with a certificate problem ("nicht sicher" = not safe, maybe missing?) could be the reason why the browsers don't load pictures and other style information which makes AN so readable on Chrome.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Chrome vs Firefox 16 Oct 2019 11:49 #111701

I've had this same issue with Chrome whenever I see the address rather than the DNS-resolved name, and for as far back as I can remember. Last week, for instance, Chrome showed me the same thing as the Firefox image above. It looked like a bunch of CSS was missing.

Chrome vs Firefox 18 Oct 2019 08:58 #111709

You should not be using an IP address to access AN. You might want to clear your browser cache and try again. Because of the aggressive anti-hacking rules I have in place, the CSS is not loaded correctly if you access by IP.

Chrome vs Firefox 19 Oct 2019 19:55 #111721

It seems to randomly load without the CSS every few weeks, and then fix itself a day later. I swear I never do anything different.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds